Here are this evening’s disasters in order of appearance:
- Ari widdles all over the bathroom mat after emphatically denying the need for the potty
- Ari poos in bath despite assuring me, again, that she does not need the potty
- I make Katy tea and in the process dislodge the olives in the fridge, leaking brine all over the mushrooms
- Ari has mini-sick which lands on Katy. Probably not serious, she’d had rather a lot to eat today, perhaps just a bit full, needs a change of sleep suit.
- Katy finds olives and mushrooms; rights the olives but puts the leaking mushrooms on the side. Mushrooms leak all over the side
- Katy finds mushrooms leaking olive brine and responds by knocking mayonnaise jar on floor: glass and mayo everywhere.
- Mike cleans kitchen (has shoes on and is ultimately responsible for olive leak and mayo jar placement)
- Ari vomits at least last two meals worth of food all over dinner table, sleep suit, booster chair, dining-room chair, owl and pussycat table cloth and floor
Mike hasn’t had supper yet and is not sure he really wants it now :-S
Fine week for the tumble drier to pack up too!